Contributions are welcome in all areas related to homotopy type theory, including but not limited to:
- Homotopical and higher-categorical semantics of type theory
- Synthetic homotopy theory
- Applications of univalence and higher inductive types
- Cubical type theories and cubical models
- Formalization of mathematics and computer science in homotopy type theory / univalent foundations
- Higher dimensional category theory
Submissions open 3rd February, the (extended) Deadline is 19th March 2023. We expect to
notify accepted submissions by
24th 31st March.
Submissions will be handled via EasyChair. In order to submit your abstract, please follow these steps:
- If you don’t have it, download the latest EasyChair Latex class and related files from here.
- Download the hott-2023-template.tex file and save it in the same directory as the EasyChair Latex class file.
- Write your abstract (maximum 2 pages) using the template and prepare a pdf file.
- Submit the pdf file via the EasyChair submission page (you’ll have to create an account if you don’t have one yet).
Talks reporting on work in progress are welcome!
Student paper award
A prize of $500 (and distinguished billing in the conference program) will be awarded to the best paper submitted by a student (or recently graduated student).
The program committee will select a paper based, either entirely or mainly, on work carried out by a current or recently defended student.
To be eligible for this prize, you must include in your submission (or send separately to firstname.lastname@example.org) a link to a preprint version of your paper (e.g. on arXiv or a private web space).
Please email email@example.com with any questions.