The International Conference on Homotopy Type Theory (HoTT 2019) will take place from August 12 to 17 at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, USA.
The associated Homotopy Type Theory Summer School will take place in the preceding week, from August 7 to 10.
- Ulrik Buchholtz (TU Darmstadt, Germany)
- Dan Licata (Wesleyan University, USA)
- Andrew Pitts (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Emily Riehl (Johns Hopkins University, USA)
- Christian Sattler (University of Gothenburg, Sweden)
- Karol Szumilo (University of Leeds, UK)
- Steve Awodey (Carnegie Mellon University, USA)
- Andrej Bauer (University of Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- Thierry Coquand (University of Gothenburg, Sweden)
- Nicola Gambino (University of Leeds, UK)
- Peter LeFanu Lumsdaine (Stockholm University, Sweden)
- Michael Shulman (University of San Diego, USA), chair