There will be an International Conference on Homotopy Type Theory (HoTT 2019) from August 12th to 17th, 2019, at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, USA.
There will also be an associated Homotopy Type Theory Summer School in the preceding week, August 7th to 10th.
Further information will be posted here as it becomes available.
Summer School Topics and Instructors
- Cubical methods: Anders Mortberg
- Formalization in Agda: Guillaume Brunerie
- Formalization in Coq: Kristina Sojakova
- Higher topos theory: Mathieu Anel
- Semantics of type theory: Jonas Frey
- Synthetic homotopy theory: Egbert Rijke
- Steve Awodey
- Andrej Bauer
- Thierry Coquand
- Nicola Gambino
- Peter LeFanu Lumsdaine
- Michael Shulman, chair