The International Conference on Homotopy Type Theory (HoTT 2019) will take place
Monday August 12 to Saturday August 17 (noon)
at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, USA.
The associated Homotopy Type Theory Summer School will take place in the preceding week,
Wednesday August 7 to Saturday August 10.
- Ulrik Buchholtz (TU Darmstadt, Germany)
- Dan Licata (Wesleyan University, USA)
- Andrew Pitts (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Emily Riehl (Johns Hopkins University, USA)
- Christian Sattler (University of Gothenburg, Sweden)
- Karol Szumilo (University of Leeds, UK)
- Steve Awodey (Carnegie Mellon University, USA)
- Andrej Bauer (University of Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- Thierry Coquand (University of Gothenburg, Sweden)
- Nicola Gambino (University of Leeds, UK)
- Peter LeFanu Lumsdaine (Stockholm University, Sweden)
- Michael Shulman (University of San Diego, USA), chair
We also acknowledge generous support from Ilyas Khan.