There will be an International Conference on Homotopy Type Theory (HoTT 2019) from August 12th to 17th, 2019, at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, USA.
There will also be an associated Homotopy Type Theory Summer School in the preceding week, August 7th to 10th.
Further information will be posted here as it becomes available. Questions can be addressed to email@example.com.
- Ulrik Buchholtz (TU Darmstadt, Germany)
- Dan Licata (Wesleyan University, USA)
- Andrew Pitts (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Emily Riehl (Johns Hopkins University, USA)
- Christian Sattler (University of Gothenburg, Sweden)
- Karol Szumilo (University of Leeds, UK)